Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Monday, March 26, 2012

A walk around Punakha

I went for a walk around the Punakha lodge last week and I just "developed" my digital film. It was a small but beautiful loop around the area. Along the way I discovered a freshly skinned cow, some cactus, cows blocking the path, and I ambled down the local stream. The last picture is taken in the courtyard in front of the farmhouse at the lodge. I spend mornings and lunch here and love basking in the sun's warmth while soaking up the positive energy that this area offers.










No comments:

Post a Comment