Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My first private plane ride

On my second day in the country I was whisked away to the farthest east lodge with a private client. We were flown on a small propeller plane, which was my first time being on one.  The ride was smooth sailing and we didn't have to deal with other passengers as it was a private charted plane.  As much as I prefer to drive to see a country, the 45min air ride sure as hell beat the 10+ hour car ride.















3 comments:

  1. I agree that private planes are fast compared to other. What’s more is that you can go to anywhere unlike other means of transportation that only run on curtain surface. Good thing your client have one, it would be tiresome to just sit in a 10+ hour car ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I’m so jealous of you! Flying private is definitely one of the best ways to get around. You get all that space to yourself; the service and the crew are top notch; and every seat in the plane is the BEST seat in the plane! It’s always such a shame when the flight is over, but it’s an experience you’re not likely to forget.

    ReplyDelete