Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Friday, March 9, 2012

PoTD - Bhutanese Astrology

A monk in Bumthang who specializes in astrology came to the lodge to read some of our horoscopes.  I don't believe in this and would never pay for such a thing, but when presented with the option for free and having really nothing to lose I figured... why not?  So I went and learned that 

I will die when I'm 70. 
In my past life I was a deity.
Next life I'll be a bear (unless I give merit to change this... but why would I change this? bears are cool!)
Will find true love at the age of 38.
In my life I will never be truly successful, but also never be unsuccessful. So I'll straddle the line but always be happy.  

I think I'm cool with all this. (though 6 more years for true love... gahhhhhh)




No comments:

Post a Comment