Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Flying into Bhutan

Flying into Bhutan was pretty normal. I was surprised at the state that the plane was in as I've been use to being in Asian airlines. My Drukair plane had seen better days.  Also, when we landed we had to be delayed in a neighboring air-force base in India as there was too much fog on the Bhutanese runway. With an hour delay we took off again and landed in Paro, Bhutan.  Below are some pics from the plane.  

Welcome to Bhutan!






No comments:

Post a Comment