Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

at the farmhouse

One of the offering my work has is to be able to go to a farmhouse and eat some local food. You also can go to milk cows in the morning, but sadly I had to work every morning so I was unable to take part in the latter part. I did very much enjoy eating the food there though, well most of it. 

the farmhouse in the distance

corn and rice snacks.  the corn one in the back was so hard and not very tasty

a bunch of good food. noodles, brown rice, chili paste, cheesie chili curries.  yum!

an ok tasting dessert

ara, local spirit with special medicine worm inside.

cheers!

the farmhouse family and me

No comments:

Post a Comment