Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

PoTD - i love this sign

I love this sign. Every time I drive by it I laugh out loud. Poor English signs are always a good laugh but this one has something more for me.  What is the inconvenience they speak about? It's a mystery to me. The sign is on a clear road with no real signs of danger or of a traffic back up, yet for some reason they are regretful?  I don't know what it may be about, but it still makes me laugh and laugh.  

Don't have regrets, dear sign, you are forgiven.




No comments:

Post a Comment