Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

PoTD - First Snowfall

You can't really see it, but there is snow in the air here.  I was so excited as I hadn't seen snow in quite some time. Even though it was just a very little bit, I was like a boy in a candy store hopping all over the place while still sitting in the small cramped taxi.  It's the little things in life. 




1 comment:

  1. Andy I love your blog! It's really cool to see how real you have kept it since I left you and all my friends at UVM. You can see what I have been up to since I left VT at, www.scottygross.blogspot.com. Stay safe and all the best Stock!

    ReplyDelete