Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Best Coffee in Hiroshima... Cafe de Yoshiuki

I remember hearing that japanese really loved their coffee, but upon getting into Hiroshima all i could find were chain coffee stores. I was able to do a little research on line and I read a short description of Cafe de Yoshiuki which sounded sorta nice so I decided to check it out. Good call. The shop was really cute and the owners are a very sweet and adorable couple. I planned to go sit and read for a little while but I ended up talking with the owners and some regulars for about two hours. The owners are travelers as well, so we talked about travel and coffee and life. They gave me a free cup of their best coffee as well. If you're in Hiroshima, definitely come to "old beans" coffee.

This was in some English travel book about what to do when in Japan.

Showing me the menu (which i couldn't read) when i first got there.



cheers!


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm been not able to locate it on Google Maps, could you help me?

    Best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's tricky to find. google a bit, that may help. otherwise you can message the owner on his FB page at https://www.facebook.com/kuniaki.fujikawa

    hope this helps...

    ReplyDelete