Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Friday, June 25, 2010

fugu

so, i twitted about this earlier last week but I finally tried Fugu, the poisonous blow fish that chefs need special certification to cook. apparently people still die from this yearly. Clearly, I didn't but I'm glad I rouletted it. A 5 or 6 tasting of fugu came out. including sashimi fugu, deep friend fugu, hot pot fugu, pickles, a vinegar salad of fugu and chives and a few other things. It was ok, but i wasn't blown away by the taste. I am happy to have gotten to eat it though. another thing off the list.



fugu sashimi, hot pot to the left and the vinegared fugu in front


deep friend fugu. I think the tastiest one.


No comments:

Post a Comment