Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Monday, May 31, 2010

vietnamese-korean food

for my last night with the kims, i took them out to dinner. I had talked earlier in the week with Mr. Kim about vietnamese food and he mentioned he only had had it once. I love korean, and i love sharing and introducing things to people so this seemed perfect. gwangju has a few spots to go to so we headed into town, picked up Shan Ha (Mr Kim's son) and got some vietnamese. sort of. it was still more of korean than vietnamese, but i think they enjoyed it.

a dumpling/dim sum appetizer for us.

seafood noodle dish

the pho...

Shan Ha and I at dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment