Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

staying in Hwasun

I am just finishing up a week in Hwasun staying with Mr. Kim and boy do i like it here. I like it so much in fact that when I leave Jeju Island next week, I'm going back to stay around 2 more weeks with him. Mr Kim is not a farmer but a carpenter/craftsman so i've gotten to learn a bit about woodwork which is something I am a fan of. creating something from nothing, and all that jazz. here are some pics of the work we were doing as well as dinner that night of goat!!!

I'd write more but am running on 3 hours of sleep and had too much makoli the night before.


the beginning work of the deck we were building


taking a break on the roof to get a tan. my roof walking skills are def getting better.


saw dust gives me a nice fake fro


rolling mountains in the distant as the sun sets


goat innards and tongue. yum!


goat hot soup, very yum!


the restaurant. apparently it's well known. you can't really read it but it says yacksan blackgoat restaurant.


No comments:

Post a Comment