Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Friday, May 21, 2010

making a house for school animals

One of the jobs that Mr Kim has while I was staying with him was to construct a house for these cute little fellas

There were rabbits, ducks, chickens of various sorts, and geese.

It took a few days but here is what we made. I say "we" but really Mr Kim drafted and did most of the work. Though I did help a little, it's clear I know not much about wood work. Still, I really dig it. making things with your own hands from nothing is very satisfying.

the finished product with some rabbits

mr kim and the finished shelter

myself, the shelter, and some chickies.


No comments:

Post a Comment