Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Au Revoir, again


To readers of this blog you may know me as different things. Traveler, food lover, explorer,  photo journalist (of a sort.)  But I'm also a yogi.   I'll be leaving the US on August  31st to spend three weeks in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia to go deeper into my yoga studies and practice.  After that I'll be heading back to Bhutan for 3 months to teach yoga. I'm also hoping to be able to practice more of the meditation knowledge that I learned in Burma in the rich clean and untapped nature of the ancient kingdom.

I will do my best to update this blog with stories, photos, stream of conscious ramblings, and decent content aimed to add a smile to your days.

Thank you to all who made the first 2.5 years on the road so memorable and happy. Thanks for all those who welcomed me back to the US with open arms, open couches/beds, full plates and giant hugs. Your love and kindness has filled me up with more than you can know. Every day I am amazed at how lucky I am to have such good people in my life. I genuinely feel like the luckiest man in the world.  I am excited and nervous to get back on the road and though I plan to come back soon and ideally "root" down here in the US I can't say so or when for one can never really know what future has lying ahead for them.

Many blessings, thanks and so much love from all of me (and more) to all of you (and more)

namaste
peace peace peace

ADR

No comments:

Post a Comment