Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

A day out with some koreans

I just received these pictures and I thought I'd share them even though I'm not in China anymore.

One day when I went to meet Kaja and Adam at their hotel I met their roommates, a Korean mother and two sons. As a big fan of most things Korean and also of kids I immediately hit it off with them. Like most kids, they were first scared of my size and then shortly after were having fun jumping all over me. I talked with the mother and made plans to come back later in the week and go to Korean food (score!!) with them and some of my Korean friends in Kunming.

The kids, adam, and I horsing around.

What goes better with playing around than an Orion pie, a korean sweet favorite.

on the sun-deck before saying goodbye.

The day I came back to pick them up and go for Korean.

look at me eyeing that kimchi.

at lunch I think we played around for like 2 hours. Piggyback rides and deadlifting them up from their feet. I was very sore and tired the next day.

prob not so appropriate to do during lunch, oh well.

walking back to the bus

look how cute the younger one. he was so much fun.

saying goodbye

such a fun day, and enjoyed by all (especially mom who didn't have to entertain the kids)


No comments:

Post a Comment