Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ringing in 2011


A band I like, named Yeasayer, recently released a live album on their website. I've been listening to it a lot in the past few days and one song in particular (red cave) has a lyric that really is hitting home to me right now with the new year and the state of my emotions in travels.


"im so blessed to have spent that time
with my family and the friends i love 
with my short life i have met
so many people i deeply care for "

I wrote an email to friends and family (hope I didn't miss anyone) last night and this was the message that I essentially was trying to convey.

2010 was a wonderful year for me. Though there were indeed some downs, the pros for sure outweighed the cons. I plan to keep traveling for at least a few more months into 2011 and we'll see where it all goes from there.  

Thanks so much to all my readers and supporters out there, wherever there may be.

Many blessings and only the best wishes for a great 2011 to us all.

namaste

Andrew D Rosenstock

No comments:

Post a Comment