Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Call for Support

ok, all you readers out there, whomever and wherever you may be. I've gotten quite a good deal of feedback from many readers about my travels. I love hearing from y'all and hope in some way my stories, pictures, or any sort of adventures add some value and excitement to your day. I've been going strong for over 10 months now but am running extremely low on funds. Lower than I planned to go. I've got a little more on reserve and am hoping to squeeze out at least 2 more months on the road before heading home. I have a really exciting something planned for this trip and I think you, the readers, will enjoy it. However it will cost a little bit (not too much) of cash (dong in this case as I'm currently in Vietnam) and I'm asking for your help with this. So without being too much of a beggar I'm calling in support from anyone who wants to help donate to me and my travels. If you've enjoyed following along or anything in particular that I've done, talked, or showed about and want to contribute I will gladly accept any donations. One exception... my immediate family, you've already donated more than enough. so thanks so much for that, and I love you. Now, for the rest of you I will be adding a paypal link to the left side of the page under the newly added map. If you care to donate, please feel free to click on the link and donate whatever you feel like donating. As mentioned, some possible big changes on the way.

Thanks for reading and following my travels and hope to see y'all on the road or back in the states.

namaste

ADR

1 comment:

  1. Do you have an address I can mail something to you. We have about half a million dong I can send.

    Bob & Katy

    ReplyDelete