Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

NYE in Kunming

NYE was spent with some good friends in Kunming. However, near the end of the night we somehow ended up at the gay bar that was next to the big foreign bar we had been partying at. what follows are some pictures of young people doing silly things. Basically, it's more reasons for my mom to think I'm gay (I'm not, but I know, I know.. if i was, it'd be ok). Polar bear hat, on a pole and with polish friends... the pole seems to be the common theme. :)

adam pretending to lick my belly.

a natural fireman.

would you believe that this is my first time working a pole?

Sumin and Hanno. She truly is an angel

Jonathon and Lena

Sumin, Hanno, Alian, and random drunk gay man.

why do people think Liam and I are gay?

really, i don't get it?

can anyone explain it to me?

this guy was all over me. at one point he even pretended to put money in my pants like a dancer and then briefly touched my specials... not cool. but sort of funny in a twisted chinese sort of way (for the record, china says they have no gay people in their country. hah, right!


party!


Adam and Kaja, polish couple but not on the pole


yang nan on my back.

Sumin and Alian. cute

do you want this? do you want some of this? the obvious answer was yes.. sadly for his sake, he didn't get it.

roar! wait, polar bears don't roar.

he makes it look more stylish

are words needed for this picture?


our next dancer comes all the way from Měiguó (chinese for america)

getting some bills... notice the same older gay chinese man on the left

grinding

it looks more like an amusement ride than a dance club

grinding it up on Carla

suckers!

this was taken no more than 30minutes later. looks like a completely different night, right? all i wanted was ice cream and they wore all out. Mei you! (don't have in chinese)


No comments:

Post a Comment