Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Life in a glass house

This is the room I've been staying in for the most part while at Omija Village. If I had to estimate, I'd say it is about 8'x8' and though that sounds small it fits me and my traveling lifestyle just fine. I have room to lay the yo, as well as plenty of extra room for clothes, bags, shoes.. etc. I even practiced yoga in here one day, just moved the yo to the side. It has the ondol style floors, though electric not oven heated. I generally leave the windows open to so as to feel more on display as well as to let all this natural beauty around me in. The dogs sleep right outside as well so I get to wake up to two cute dogs barking for me to play with and feed them. I really like living in this room/house. My apt in SF wasn't huge and I always kept it very minimal (what with not knowing if I'd just get up and travel one day). I think when I come back I'll try to take comfort in knowing I don't need a lot of space or possessions to live happy and comfortably. Just room to sleep, practice yoga, and cook...


No comments:

Post a Comment