Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

laying bricks all day

Today was not farm work, instead we tore up a driveway and relaid the bricks into it. Sorta fun, but tiring as shit. High point was when we broke for lunch. Not sure exactly what I ate, but it was good. I think Mr Keum said it was a ground fish stew. Having been coming down with a cold for the last few days at this farm, it was exactly what I needed. Also the nap after lunch was highly needed as well.


just beginning after tearing the old bricks and cement and laying out new dirt for new brick placement


where we were when we broke for lunch.


The tasty ground fish stew we had for lunch. decent banchan too.


No comments:

Post a Comment