Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Monday, April 5, 2010

today I broke international laws...

well, I'm pretty sure I did as I don't have an international drivers permit. Mr Keum asked me to drive his truck while he drove his tractor to the farm. Since I can drive a standard I figured, "Why not?" Koreans have these sort of mini pickups, and I love them so why not give one a test drive?

Besides driving, the work was much more enjoyable today. We spent the morning in the greenhouse sewing the land and preparing stuff for the pumpkins. After that we went to a tree farm and loaded up his and some other trucks with trees, freshly uprooted. We then drove to another farm and offloaded them. Lunch was delivered and I really like how the Korean deliver food. Top form!


Mr Keum ahead of me on the tractor. I'm driving :)


self portrait of the driver


and i thought the miata was cramped.


only the right side windshield wiper worked. driving in the rain was "fun"


packing up some trees


they deliver food in these metal boxes. the boxes have all the banchan as well as the meal. Awesome


No comments:

Post a Comment