Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

More life on Omija Village

The other day I hiked up a small peak, beneath the huge looming mountain behind the house, and caught the sunsetting over a different peak. I sat on the rocks, breathed in the fresh mountain air and thought, "this is quite the life."

The sun setting behind the neighboring peak.

The biggest mountaintop in the area and it's right behind this farm. I hope to climb it one day while here.

Omija Village with the sun setting behind it.

That big mountain with the back part of Omija Village during sunset.





Besides the three dogs mentioned in the previous post about Omija Village there are a few other animals here.


This is Nero, he's a friendly cat and I think he has a nice hitler 'stache.
A bit hard to see, but these are two mountain rabbits. They are pretty large and the front teeth on these fellas are incredibly sharp. I'm curious if they are being kept to eat or just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment