Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Friday, April 2, 2010

slowly progressing forward


When I arrived at santisuk, my initial plan was to be here 5 days, maybe a week. nearly 3 weeks later and I'm finally set to leave and head to the next farm. I loved my time and here and got incredibly comfortable with the family. I will be most sad to leave Nandida, Haein, Imo, and the rest of the family. And what will I do without Zarina, my fellow wwoofer, translator, and closest friend here? I am sad to leave, but I've known for a while that it's time to move on to the next spot and I wasn't moving. Partly because the language barrier made it tough to talk with other farms. But also partly because it was so comfortable here. I'm sure most have been in a situation that we know we need to move on from but it is just so comfortable being in that leaving it seems silly. Well this was one of them. Santisuk was a great stay, but my calling is to travel. So on to travels... Next stop Sandeul Farms in GyeonGi-Do province, South Korea

Jai guru deva om!


No comments:

Post a Comment