Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Delay... but still here

sorry for the huge delay in posts. I'm still waiting on pictures from friends because a)their camera is much better and b) I sometimes just don't want to take pictures anymore. So lots of good things will be coming up. In the meantime let me leave you with the highlights from a day on my recent visit to Phu Quoc, an island of Vietnam in the Gulf of Thailand.

March 31st.

Played with a monkey (he tried to steal my phone.)
Saw two cock fights.
Drove around the island on beautiful open roads and horrible bumpy broken "roads".
Had to get engine re-welded back onto frame as the constant bumps wore the old welding job off. Cost for 3 spot welds, less than 50cents. My oil on the frame near the cracks caught on fire. (see picture below) which was pretty exciting.


No comments:

Post a Comment