Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

At a crossroads, literally

Well, as I mentioned in the previous post, I'm in Kon Tum and heading to Laos... maybe. My hope was to stay a bit longer and go back to Hue where I was going to be teaching some yoga and english at a resort. It would be new to the resort so the plan was to demo it out to see what we all thought and it fit for them and for me. But as of now I can't get a visa extension so I plan to head to Laos with the hope that I can get to the border not enter Laos (so as to not pay for a Laos visa) but get a new visa for Vietnam there. Not sure how it will go and am taking the phrase "flying by the seat of my pants" to a whole new level.

So tomorrow I'll either be on my way to unexplored grounds in Laos or will be back on the road to Hue. Either way, I think exciting things are too come!


No comments:

Post a Comment