Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Vinpearl Land

One of the highlights of going to Nha Trang is visiting Vinpearl Land. Vinpearl is a hotel/resort as well as a waterpark/amusement center. Water slides, arcade area, rides, and much much more. We went to celebrate adam's 30th birthday and had a very enjoyable day.


all photos that look good are courtesy of Adam and Kaja.

Cable car over the water on the way to Vinpearl.

Kaja and Adam.

Nha Trang in the distance.

Vinpearl Land!!

playing some fighter game arcades...

my first time trying DDR!

I sucked at it :(

mental patients need not apply!

The tsunami was one of the most fun rides. essentially they push you out of this slide and for a split second you're off the water and then falling down this slide and going back up. very quick but such a thrill!

wheeeeeeee!!!!

sunset

this was a ride where they had you spinning upside down and around and around. It was so much fun

after it, I was a little dizzy but enthralled.

at night there is a light show set to music. I've seen my fair share of these in Asia, but this was actually one of the best.

rollercoaster

there goes the car on top

dropping down

whoosh!

very fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment