Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

at the zoo

One day we took the kids from our hotel out to the zoo. They really wanted to go as well as, I think, wanted to spend time with us. At first I didn't want to go but gave in and ended up having a fun time. Anyone who knows me well knows I love looking at and playing with animals, especially elephants. I had a blast, each new cage had a new surprise and something for me too ooh and ah at.

Elephants doing some tricks.

he walks the line

does a little yoga

you can't fully see it here but two are playing harmonicas and one a tambourine. making sweet music

deer

taking a bath in lovely clean water

I fed some grass to these ladies

who's a thirsty fella?

just loving it

goats really eat anything. so cute though

hippo hiding

hungry hungry hippo

asian black bear

emu's are ridiculous looking birds

just look at them

lazy tiger

white tiger, such a beautiful animal

gators

they got that scary look

ready to snap

king of the jungle

this picture really explains vietnam. Foreigners pay while vietnamese don't. grrrr


No comments:

Post a Comment