Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Kicking the wall

I had this horrible dream the other night where I was being chased by these dogs, small ones at that. In a last effort to get away from them I kicked one in the mouth. As I hit the face I awoke from my dream in serious pain. Turns out I actually kicked the hard cement wall at that moment. I guess it sorta serves me right for kicking a dog... even if he was chasing me and it was in a dream.

My toe was pretty busted up and a lovely shade of purple. I'm slowly able to put more pressure on it and am somewhat able to bend it now.


No comments:

Post a Comment