Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Photo of the Day - Nam Khan loves Mekong

Being that I am planning on staying in Luang Prabang for a little bit, I'd thought that I could try to start doing more regular postings of photos. I look back through my Lao photos and see that I don't have so many pictures so am hoping that with this "photo of the day" type thing that I can start to take more and share more with y'all.

Where the Nam Khan (Khan river) meets the Mekong. I sat here and talked to my friend Nok for a while. Located at the very tip of the peninsula it's an incredibly peaceful place to relax and just be. I took this photo just as a boat was coming down the river, you can faintly see it in the distance.


No comments:

Post a Comment