Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's working!!!

so I received a donation yesterday, but as opposed to my usual donations from immediate friends and family this was from someone on an outer ring of my orbital friendship circle. We went to college together and though we haven't seen each other or talked in many years, the internet has kept us somewhat afloat of the others doings.

I received not just a donation but also these very kind words


"I've meant to do this for a while - your journey has been a lot of fun to follow (especially the food - I tried some Bun Bo Hue at one of my favorite Vietnamese restaurants after reading one of your posts from Hue - yum!)"


This is precisely what I was so curious about. Who was reading what I wrote? Was it effecting anyone out there? Or was it mainly just my loved ones reading it and me ranting away about whatever. To read his message and know that I am having a positive impact on peoples lives (even if only minuscule) is exactly what I wanted to know. and it really warmed the cockles of my heart to learn this.

So thank you, Justin (I'll keep the rest of his identity a secret but will say if you lived on our floor sophomore year in college you may know who it is.) your words and donation are greatly appreciated.


If anyone else out there has liked, disliked, or been effected in some way or another from my blog and wants to drop a line (or donation :P ) to let me know your positive/negative thoughts I'd greatly like to read/hear them.

many thanks.

Andy


No comments:

Post a Comment