Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

scenes from my first few days of laos

here are some pics from my first few days in laos.

driving into laos from vietnam you drive through a national forest park. compared to vietnam which always has too many people on the road, this road has barely any so the nature and quite is quite peaceful and wonderful.

leaving Attapu, a frontier town.

I took the wrong road, though was instructed too. This road is unpaved, bumpy, dirty but also beautiful!

unfortunately on this road my gear shifter fell off a few times. had to impromptu fix it. sort of tough to drive without being able to switch gears.

little house in the forest.

took a hike to some waterfalls

really beautiful stuff

Lao foe. like pho but a little different. I prefer vietnamese style

typical bridge crossing. notice the guy cleaning his bike in the river


No comments:

Post a Comment