Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Words form a lovely heart

I received an email today from a fellow traveler, a lovely soul that i met in fiji. Both of us currently going through life changes at the moment, we've been keeping the other afloat of "what is up". below is part of what she wrote me, so beautiful, heartfelt, and what i needed to hear here and now.

"So enjoy, pack well, don’t look at the storage hole as your home – just some bricks keeping your things safe till you back – and its good to be both sad and happy, change should evoke a range of emotions in us, otherwise what is the point?

We should all have a little dream – even if it is a bit of a fantasy. Nice to have something pleasing to think about just before you go to sleep. So here is my little dream for you:

I hope you get lost, I hope you find your way again. I hope the wind messes your hair….or blows your hat off. I hope the sound of silence deafens your mind so you can hear your heart whisper. I hope you arrive…..question……love……laugh……..cry. And I hope you travel safe."

thanks fiona!

No comments:

Post a Comment