Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Friday, January 15, 2010

The end or the begining??

I'm currently on a bus to go pick up the car that I'll be driving cross country over the next few weeks. About 45min ago i left the job I was working for the last 6.5 years. Change is a coming, i just don't know or feel it yet. Is this the end of something old or the begining of something new? Maybe it's the middle of a long drawn play. I can't really say right now. I don't know what's held for me in the future but I do know that my time with COV is over (for now). So on to the afterCOV. On to the merriment and future of surprises and wonderment and things yet to be seen.

As of this moment, I am gainfully unemployed and ready to brave whatever that may mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment