Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

karma

So there we are... leaving an amazing dinner, heading back to our amazing B&B when i notice at the crossroads of the two streets is The Wild Lotus yoga studio. This is a yoga studio who is a sister studio to my SF yoga studio. I had totally forgotten that they were here. It was the world being small again. I decided i would take a class there the next day.

While in class I realized that it was at a kirtan in SF that Sean (the owner of Wild Lotus) was leading where I had the vision that I needed to leave SF, to leave this life and travel east then get to asia. It was now the full circleness of it all. Plans coming together. Fate. Destiny. Or what you will. Maybe it's all these little coincidences that just make it seem like there is more of a big picture than there really is. but i don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment