Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

PoTD - My little masseuse

I wrote before about my short 64 year old masseuse, Ba Mon. Well I got a picture of her next to me to show you the difference in our sizes.  I'd like to remind you that this 64 year old, less than 5 foot tall lady, can cause immense pain into the muscles and energy lines of my body. Further proofing that size does not matter (which will make most asian men very happy to hear.)

I'll miss her amazing massages as well as her infectious laugh. She would always laugh so hard when I'd be screaming in agony (and a little pleasure), and she'd offer me tissues in case I wanted to cry and then laugh even more.  Godspeed, Ba Mon


No comments:

Post a Comment