Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

PoTD - Bikeless

A hard part of moving is dealing with attachment issues and learning to let go of things. I had two cool bikes in Laos. There was my Minsk that I bought over a year before in Vietnam and then there was the push bike with the cool baskets.  But I can't take these with me so I had to sell them. And now I am vehicle less. Which is fine as I can't drive to Bhutan in any way, but I will miss my two cool rides and wanted to send a blog post in honor of them. I hope the new owners love them as much as I did.  




No comments:

Post a Comment