Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

PoTD - Missing Leon

What I may miss most about Laos is my friend Leon. I've written about him numerous times before and he's my go to boy for things. Well, go to dog. If I'm down he's there to support me. If I'm happy, I get even happier when he jumps up on me.  He'll see me coming and take off sprinting to hop on me, hug my leg (read hug, not hump). He's an amazing dog and we've spent so much time together.  Taking him on walks around town was a favorite past time of mine here.

I don't know if I'll come back or not. But if I do, I sure hope Leon remembers me. I can see myself coming back in 5 or 7 years and I see Leon. He pauses for a second, and then remembers me and comes sprinting after me for a hug.  It's a nice dream



A little side note.  the pup here was Honey, Ai Lit's (the neighbors) dog.  Leon loved being big brother to her and played so nicely. Sadly Honey died from a stomach bug related illness. We all really liked her and I was very sad for Leon and Lit.

No comments:

Post a Comment