Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

don't let our youth go to waste

it's another rainy, grey day in Korea. I need to leave where i am staying and move on to other regions. But the language barrier is providing some difficulties of contacting the other farms. so for today I'm listening to Galaxie 500 and working on the next steps.

this video is the only one i could find of the Galaxie 500 version of this song. never saw rumble fish, though read that and I think every other S.E. Hinton book.

No comments:

Post a Comment