Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

And once in a while



"And once in a while,
I know our hearts beat of time.
And once in a while,
I know they'll fall back in line."

Been listening to "In the Summertime" off of The Rural Alberta Advantage's album "Hometowns" a lot recently. Though I'm in Korea in the cold winter far from summertime weather, I feel so connected to this song right now. Our hearts are beating out of time right now. But as long as we're alive, and our hearts are still pumping blood then we'll figure it all out. Because our love is strong, our love is strong, our love is strrroooong.

No comments:

Post a Comment