Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 7 - On my way to Inle Lake


Day 7 was not as photographically eventful but it was a fun and very long day.  My roommates from Hsipaw (two very cool and nice Norwegian guys) and I hitched rides from Hsipaw to Mandalay.  It seemed more fun then taking the bus and it also connected you more with the land and people.  We rode in various forms of trucks, eventually finding ourselves at the bus stop in Mandalay. From there we booked a bus to Inle (for me) and Kalaw (for them).  We had made numerous stops along the way but had been traveling since 9am or so and arriving at 4am in Inle.  So yeah, it was a long day.






No comments:

Post a Comment