Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

...and we're back...

after almost 2 weeks without a laptop, I finally am back online.  My hard drive completely crashed while I was in Xining. I had to wait till I got to Kunming (after Tibet) before I could find an apple authorized retailer. But all that's over and done with.  I'll get some posts and pics and all that jazz up shortly.

I'll be laying low in Kunming for a few weeks at my friend Liam's. Regrouping my thoughts, trying to find some short term work, and figuring out the next part of the journey.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season.

Blessings,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment