Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Visiting a Fertility Temple

On the way to Gangtey from Punakha I swung by the local fertility temple.  I was hesitant at first because I have no urge to knock up any girl for a long long time, so why ask to be more fertile, but I don't really believe in the juju anyways so I decided to take a look. It was about a 20min hike through paddy fields to get there and not the most amazing temple inside. But they did have a lot of phallic type objects inside and so I got to play with my driver a little bit (who spoke no english) and push at him with various wooden and ivory dildo type objects.  Let's hope my swimmers aren't more potent after the visit.







No comments:

Post a Comment