Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

PotD - Reclinging Buddha with friends

This week my friend Sean is in Luang Prabang. The avid readers may remember Sean from when I was in Hong Kong as I stayed at his flat for about 8 days. Him and his high school friend Ken were in SE Asia for a few weeks and swung on by. It's been a great few days spending time and activities together. Yesterday we hiked up to the top of Mt Phousi to see the sunrise (too many clouds) as well as to just get to the peak and see the beautiful surroundings. Below is a picture of Ken taking a picture of a reclining Buddha. On the way up to the top of the hill you come across various buddhas as well as temples scattered around the hill with a sacred temple also on top.


No comments:

Post a Comment