Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

It's hot here. Very hot. Humid and nasty. Long hair isn't the best in these circumstances, you sweat more especially on the back of your neck just under where your hair hangs. But I also LOVE (read: LOVE!!!!!) my hair and am very attached to it. I never like to get haircuts no matter how much sense it makes. No matter how many people tell me I look better with short hair. Doesn't matter, I love my hair. But recently enough was enough and it was time to clear the way. Move forward and let go of attachments and all that new age jazzy stuff. So, here we go. Keep in mind, I'm aware that neither image is too flattering.

before

after


1 comment: