Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

PotD - At the wash

I'd been going through a rough period with my bike. Constant issues I couldn't fix. Tons of leaking oils/petrol and random screws loosening. So I thought I'd take my bike to the shop. I had heard of a vietnamese mechanic who knew a few things about Minsks and he worked right across the street from my place. Sounded like a winner. (side note, I pretty much only want to use Vietnamese mechanics going forward. They generally just use rocks and screwdriver but get everything to work super duperly). In the end we figured out all the small problems and they were somewhat all related. After all the fidgety work and considering all the rain and mud I had been driving through, I thought I'd get a bike wash. This was one of the nicest washes I had ever gotten performed on my bike. and the total price was both fix and was was about $7.50 usd. not too shabby :)


No comments:

Post a Comment