Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Niigata Farm Days

After staying with Kazuko, I went to work on a farm in Tsunan, Niigata, Japan. I stayed with a nice family and mainly plowed fields during the day.

Miyazaki-san and two small rabbits we caught in the field one day.

Same job, different country. Taking care of asian babies is something I seem to be good at.

The 2 year old son was always crying. I think he spends about 1/4 of his life crying, and I'm not exaggerating at all.

Saying goodbye to the family


1 comment:

  1. the baby reminds me of Ratana
    so cute!!
    I have wanted to visit Niigata.
    A must visit the next time I go to Japan ^_^

    ReplyDelete