Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

driving a tank

last week i got the pleasure of driving an old russian military tank. Now I'm not one for violence or war, but the thought of driving a tank really interests me. so I'm glad that Jocelyn was able to help make this happen for us. we both got to check another thing of our lists.

just a few tanks lying around

a typical day at the gas station

inside the gunnery

me inside, driving the tank

me inside, driving the tank

no hands!!!!

after my drive, what a ball

bang bang, shooter

me and the guy we referred to as "the belly"

just loungin'

completely inappropriate

it's coming right for us

jocelyn and me having fun on deck

happy people

wheels on the tank go round and round


No comments:

Post a Comment