Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Go Go Curry

My first real introduction to good Japanese curry was in NYC at GO GO Curry. Go means 5 in Japanese and 55 is the number Hideki Matsui wore while with the Yankees. While returning to Tokyo I found out that not only was there a GGC location right neat my hostel but that the shop was very popular in Tokyo with around different locations.

I asked the hostess girl which one to get and she recommended the big combo. It was DELICIOUS!!

The BIG combo. Pork, chicken, sausages, egg and shrimp over rice and yummy curry. I'm not sure the pictures really represents how big it was.

still, no matter the giant size I still ate the whole thing. good job, stomach

Go Go Curry!


No comments:

Post a Comment