Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Yoga at 4000M

Though not the most flattering of photos, one of the greatest things that I was able to do this season was  to teach a yoga class at the Bumdra camp. 4000 meters above sea level and on a rather cold morning, though I have to suspect that most mornings are cold up there, we ran through some basic sun salutations as well as other more simple but much needed stretches.  Garbed up in numerous layers that would soon be stripped down as the internal tapas, or heat, was built up. It proved to be a very nice flow class and definitely a yoga class that the guests, nor I, will soon forget.















No comments:

Post a Comment