Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

In transit...

Yep, in transit again.  I know this past season I didn't post the most about Bhutan or travels. I do have a few stories queued up to post and hope to do it soon. I didn't have the best internet in Bhutan and was also pretty busy with work and life, but I'll be in Thailand for a few weeks and expecting some downtime to update some things.  Days of travel are always a bit confusing. While I'm sad to leave friends and loved ones in Bhutan, I'm very happy to be in Chiang Mai. It's a city I know well with super fast internet and more importantly it has good and healthy food.  Fresh fruit.. here I come.

New posts up soon too.

All the best to all you out there.

Love and Light

No comments:

Post a Comment