Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Intro to Cranio Sacral and More...

Hello y'all from Chiang Mai, Thailand.  I've just wrapped up a 10 day course on an introduction to craniosacral and biodynamics and have had a few days of resting and stocking up on supplies (that I can't get in Bhutan). In a few days I'll head off to a 6 day yoga immersion south of Chiang Mai and on the day it ends I'll rush to the airport to fly back to Laos for a 4 week intensive training on massage and various bodyworking type things.

I don't expect to update the blog too much during this time as I'll either be too busy learning or out in a jungle away from technology.  I apologize for those waiting for more content. I will be checking email sporadically so please feel free to message me if you have comments or concerns.

Love and Light

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment